Starting off from school or in a new career can be tough. Employers and prospective clients want experienced people; they want evidence that you do good work and that you have valuable work experience. But if no one gives you a chance to work, how do you get that experience?
We can help you gain that experience and show evidence that you do good work.
GoodTalkTnT.com is about sharing good content about Trinidad & Tobago and we need talented people to help us grow. Learn more about the site by clicking here.
Benefits to you:
- A place to build your public profile and become known for your passion and expertise
- Have fun working with the founder while learning and practicing your expertise
- Job reference so you can get a job
- Free training about being professional and working in teams
- Be part of a dynamic self-motivated and professional team
- Possibility for on-going free lance arrangement
Your benefit to us:
You can help us grow if you are skilled in:
- Content writing e.g. articles, reviews, interviews, even video production
- Growing audiences, subscriptions and followers (social media, marketing)
- Your area of expertise e.g. sales or article writing etc. Attach or link to some examples of your work. (We might ask you to produce something to demonstrate your expertise
- Let us know why you would want to intern at GoodTalkTnT
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are any of these internship opportunities paid positions?
No. These are not paid positions. But if you do good work, it will help you find a paid position somewhere else, or maybe even do some paid work for us in the future.
How long is the internship?
Typically three months, but it could be longer or shorter. As long as you're learning and doing good work it's possible to go longer. If we're not producing good work together and having fun doing it, then it will be shorter.
Do I work from home?
Yes, and we'll also meet up at public places to discuss your projects.