September 20, 2012    
Overall rating 

Recommendation 

Food 

Service 

Ambience 

Reviewed by PeterAnthonyG September 24, 2013
Last updated: September 24, 2013
#1 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (47)

Great dinner pairing with a movie

Tell us more

Branch location reviewed
Fiesta Plaza Movie Towne
What was good?
The food was absolutely delicious. I've had burgers there in the past and they are very good. Worth going for if you are a burger lover. Last night I dined with a bunch of friends after seeing some some movies at the Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival. I had a mushroom pasta dish, just to try something else from the menu as I always have burgers. I was happy I did. I had a glass of Malbec to go along with it and I was very surprised at how tasty it was.
What could be improved?
It took a long time for our drinks order to be taken. Don't know if we scared them with our numbers ... there were about 10 or 11 of us. I also had to ask for cheese and fresh ground pepper to go with my pasta dish. I got my parmesan cheese, but they apparently don't cater for fresh ground pepper lovers and brought me hot pepper in a little plastic container.

Food was also very heavy on the butter. Tradeoff I guess; the butter probably accounted for a lot of the taste, but not so good for long-term health. On the other hand there are health choices on the menu, so it was my choice of what I go for when I dine out and it's rarely healthy choices. Hope you have more discipline than I.
Highly recommend you drop in for a meal after your movie.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.